Yoga Therapy is the application of Yoga when there is a specific health need. It considers the person as a whole (an integrated system of mind, body and emotions). Yoga Therapy can address these different aspects using the appropriate yoga tools, to promote healing and improve health.
Our state of health is a dynamic interaction of body, mind and emotions. Yoga includes tools that can influence all of this. Yoga as Therapy can help us find a better balance between these factors or provide additional support during other medical or post-operation treatments.
Yoga as therapy is an individual yoga practice, built around specific health concern(s), for example:
- Back pains, muscle or joint aches
- Pain in the shoulder, neck, back
- Build muscle strength, develop better movements
- CFS, post-viral fatigue
- Conditions related to stress, bereavement, trauma
- Anxiety, panic attacks, depression, Post Traumatic Syndrome
To book or for more information, contact Émilie: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07776380098
Emilie is a Certified Yoga Therapist with the International Association of Yoga Therapists, c-IAYT